20 Oct 2019
Sometimes certain settings are persisted on an individuals machine via the use of browser cookies. In certain circumstances, these must be manually removed in order for new settings to take effect. This can be done as follows :
In Internet Explorer 7
1. Go to Tools -> Internet Options
2. Select General tab
3. Under the section Browsing history, click the Delete... button
4. From the dialog, click Delete cookies...
5. Close all dialogs and restart your web browser.
In Firefox 3.5
1. Go to Tools -> Options
2. Select the Privacy tab.
3. Click remove individual cookies
4. Search for the domain (eg if deleting cookies for
, search for azuragroup.com)
5. Select all the cookies found and click Remove Cookies
6. Close all dialogs and restart your web browser.
21 Sep 2009 10:35 AM
This answer was helpful
This answer was not helpful
Add a Comment
Sharing is good. If you have a comment about this entry, please feel free to share. The comments might be reviewed by our staff, and may require approval before being posted. Questions posted will not be answered. Please submit a Ticket for support requests.
E-mail Address: (Optional)
-- Entire Support Site --
Add to Favorites
Submit a Ticket
Azura Group Limited. UK Head Office: 2 Crusader Business Park, Stephenson Road West, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 4TN
Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 02531777, VAT Registration Number 843 8693 84.