The following is a brief introduction to the support system and what you can expect from it :
- All support issues will be automatically given a case ID which can be used to track the issue.
- All cases will be automatically linked to your Service Level Agreement if you have one in place
- Regular support services are available 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Advanced support customers please use your advanced support number for out of hours support.
- All support requests are looked after by our support team and depending on the nature of the issue the most appropriate person will look after your particular support task.
Low - Cosmetic Impact
- Impacts minimal on users
- Cosmetic impact
- Cosmetic impact on the operability
- Low Commercial Impact
- How do I?
Medium - Limited Impact
- Impacts on a very limited number of users
- Not causing a business critical impact
- Minor impact on the operability of the application
- Medium Commercial Impact
High - Function Critical
- Impacts on majority of users
- Business Critical but with short term alternatives
- One section of the application Inoperable
- High Commercial Impact
Urgent - Business Critical
- Impacts on all users
- At least one Business Critical high impact process inoperable
- Whole application inoperable
- Very high Commercial Impact